INFORMATION ON THE OWNER AND THE INFORMATION RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We are Pellicceria Romanelli Giampaolo S.a.s di Stefano e Luca Romanelli, headquarters in Viale Niccolò Machiavelli n ° 11 / A - 50125 Firenze (FI), P.I. 03591910488 (hereinafter also referred to as the "Company", "PELLICCERIA ROMANELLI" or the "Owner"), and in Our capacity as Data Controller we ask you to take a few moments to read the following information, also made in compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation n ° 2016/679 (hereinafter also "GDPR"), where we will illustrate how we collect, use, communicate and store the personal data you provide us through our website or social media on which we are present (jointly, the "Platforms"), or when you visit our Showroom or our Shop, or you contact us by phone, mail or email.
It may happen from time to time that this Notice is modified. When we do, we will post the changes on this platform.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHICH LEGAL CONDITIONS
We collect data of different nature from you as indicated below:
- to access certain areas of our platform, you must register. During the registration process, you will be asked to provide your personal data (including your name and address, date of birth, email address and telephone number). By entering your details in the required fields, you allow PELLICCERIA ROMANELLI to provide you with the services you will request from us;
- when you purchase products online, we collect information such as the details of your purchase and the reference payment information. In addition, we will also collect your personal data when exchanging correspondence between you and us (for example, if you submit a request relating to one of our products or services), when you provide your data on during a visit to our Showroom or Our Shop or when you contact us by phone;
- if you decide to interact with PELLICCERIA ROMANELLI through a social media platform or other third party services, we will collect the information you provide us through the platform in question;
We will use the information we have collected from you to:
- manage and fulfill purchase and repair orders, facilitate shipping and provide after-sales assistance;
- manage Our records and accounting records and fulfill legal obligations;
- manage your questions and requests;
- send communications relating to the service, including communications and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- enforce and defend the rights of PELLICCERIA ROMANELLI or of legitimate third parties in the judicial or extrajudicial field;
- identificare i prodotti e i servizi che riteniamo potrebbero essere di Vostro interesse in base alle informazioni che vi riguardano, come ad esempio la cronologia dei Vostri acquisti e delle Vostre precedenti interazioni con Noi;
- identify the products and services that we believe may be of your interest based on the information concerning you, such as the history of your purchases and your previous interactions with us;
- send you communications of commercial nature concerning us, consisting of information material and / or news updates on our activities, our services, our initiatives and promotional campaigns, also possibly customized on the basis of the information legitimately held by the Company;
- conduct market research in order to continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- perform credit checks, prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- understand how our platform is used and, consequently, be able to continuously improve our platform, services and other offers.
The conditions that legitimize the processing of your data are:
- the execution of the contract you are a part of (such as, for example, the purchase of our products or services) or the execution of the pre-contractual measures adopted at your request (such as, for example, the answer to your questions about the products or customization requests);
- Our fulfillment of a legal obligation to which we are subject (such as, for example, the execution of accounting, tax, or compliance with requests from the judicial authority);
- the pursuit of a legitimate interest of ours or of third parties, constituted by the right of defense as a constitutionally guaranteed right (as in the case, for example, of the protection of the rights of the owner or third parties in the judicial and / or extra-judicial sphere) or by the right to freedom the economic initiative of private individuals (as in the case, for example, of our business interest in operating, protecting and improving our commercial activities);
- the consent freely and explicitly given by you for specific purposes (as, for example, the compilation of the appropriate form on the website www.romanellioldhide.it with indication of the data necessary for the specific purpose of sending newsletters, advertising material or to receive information specifically requested , updates on the activities of PELLICCERIA ROMANELLI or promotional communications and invitations to events), and that can be freely revoked at any time simply by contacting us.
The provision of data by you is generally optional, but in their absence we will not be able to carry out the contractual commitments undertaken or provide the requested services, including communications relating to our relationships. In the event that the provision is mandatory (as in the case of data automatically acquired by the IT systems while browsing on our Platform or payment, tax or accounting data, and the like), any refusal will make it impossible for us to allow access to some areas or features of our Platform, or to establish or continue the relationship, within the limits in which these data are necessary for the execution of the same, as well as the possible application of civil, administrative and / or criminal sanctions where this is foreseen by current legislation.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
We want you to use our platform with confidence and we are committed to protecting the personal data we collect. We limit access to your personal data by authorizing only those of our employees or collaborators who reasonably need to access them, in order to provide products, services or to carry out their work. Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, providing in any case for the annual verification of the data stored in order to delete those deemed obsolete, unless the law provides for archiving obligations.
Data processing is normally carried out at our office, by duly authorized and instructed internal staff and / or external subjects appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 GDPR. The complete list of data processors and internal data processors can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. However, where we ask you to choose a password to access certain sections of our platform, you are responsible for choosing a secure password and keeping it secret. It is a good idea to choose a password that is not used on other sites and not shared with anyone else.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We collect information on your computer or mobile device, including, where available, your IP address, operating system, access times and type of browser. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our platform and for internal reporting purposes. We will anonymize this information and share it with advertisers, sponsors or other partners.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA AND RECIPIENTS
The personal data you provide may be communicated to recipients, appropriately authorized and / or appointed, who will process the data as Data Processors and / or as persons in charge under the authority of the Data Controller, or they may be communicated to public subjects or authorities in compliance with legal obligations or in execution of legitimate orders. In particular, your data may be disclosed:
- to third parties in order to provide online and other payment services, manage credit checks, prevent fraud, and for any further service required to allow us to use your data for the purposes specified in the section entitled "What information we collect, for what purposes and under what conditions of legitimacy ";
- law enforcement, courts, administrative and governmental authorities or other third parties, if we deem it necessary to fulfill a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or those of third parties;
- to people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Company.
In the event that personal data are transferred outside the European Union, for technical and operational purposes and to ensure a high continuity of the service, we will verify that the transfer is based on an adequacy decision of the Commission, in order to to ensure that the level of protection of natural persons guaranteed by current legislation and in particular by EU Regulation 2016/679 is not affected.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We keep your information only for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected and, in particular,
- the information collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between us will be kept until the execution of this contract is completed and for the next ten years;
- the information collected for purposes related to our legitimate interest will be kept until this interest is satisfied.
When the treatment is based on your consent (such as the one required for sending newsletters, advertising material or for receiving periodic information, updates on PELLICCERIA ROMANELLI's activities or promotional communications and invitations to events), We can keep your data up to 24 months from the last communication of which we have evidence of direct interaction (click, opening, response) or for a shorter period in the event that said consent is revoked earlier. Furthermore, we may be obliged to keep your data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
If you ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications, we will keep a record of your request and your contact details to ensure that your request is respected.
At the end of the retention period, your data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The GDPR, in the articles mentioned below, recognizes a series of rights that we intend to guarantee.
- Right of Access: pursuant to art. 15 you have the right to obtain confirmation that a processing of personal data concerning you is in progress and, if necessary, to obtain a copy. You also have the right to obtain access to personal data concerning you and to further information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of recipients, the data retention period and the rights that can be exercised.
- Right of rectification: pursuant to art. 16 you have the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you or the integration of the same.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, if one of the reasons provided for by art. 17.
- Right to limitation of treatment: in the cases provided for in Article 18, you have the right to obtain the limitation of treatment.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and you have the right to transmit such data to another holder without impediment, according to the provisions of the art. 20;
- Right to object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you in accordance with the provisions of art. 21.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the Privacy Guarantor.
The requests referred to in the previous points must be addressed in writing by ordinary mail to the address of the registered office in Viale Niccolò Machiavelli n ° 11 / A - 50125 Florence (FI), or by e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
We will, within the time limits established by current legislation, provide prompt response to requests to exercise your rights as well as to any different clarification or request for clarification.